|Introduction & Current Research
* Children's National Medical Center, Washington DC
* Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
* National Institutes of Health
* St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
* The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Canada
* University of California, San Francisco
Dear Doctor Letter
Frequently Asked Questions
Just One More Day is committed to finding a cure for DIPGs. Many researchers believe in order to find a cure we must begin with tumor tissue analysis. To help these researchers succeed, a fund has been established to support research and logistics for molecular analysis of diffuse intrinsic pontine gliomas.
With the grim statistics of DIPGs every penny counts. 100% of your donation will fund research. Donations can be made through Pay Pal, after you received your donation confirmation please forward that email to JustOneMoreDay@cfl.rr.com and reference tumor tissue analysis fund. You can also mail your donation to 1853 Surrey Ct. Viera, FL 32955. Please note on the check for tumor tissue analysis fund.
Thank you for your support. Together we can make a difference. Together we will find a cure.
Last update March 5,, 2009